Friday, January 30, 2009

Streams of consciousness

I can't quite remember what i did for the last week or so, its a bit of a blur Visit to hamz... dehydrating fruit into leather... babysitting my cutey nephew - nearly walking but not quite confident enough... getting sick the day i was meant to head home & crashing out for a gross 24hr bug... Rochelle and Tim's wedding reception! (so radiantly happy) Work... my boss away.. random hours... boredom... practising my french on some co-workers A big pile of genealogy that Dad handed me that I didn't even know he had (woohoo!) Being woken up by a screaming baby and forgetting where I was Trying to clean my messy room and giving up after half an hour Looking for a hobby. Travel seems like a good one. I'm planning a 3day trip to Tauranga in a few weeks. Finding someone on the net who has traced one of my genealogy lines back 19 generations - Mum says I can't trust it though... will see Seeing my great great grandmothers handwritten will from 1916 this morning at Archives NZ blew me away...

No comments:

Post a Comment