Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sickness

I was going to go on a cruise today across to the Coromandel Peninsula, but seem to have come down with some sort sickness, akin to a cold or possibly healing crisis given that i've been living on fruits, veges and nuts for the last 3 days. Hopefully today will be the worst of it, as day 3 usually is.

Asian supermarkets, I have decided are the cheapest sellers of fruit around. I only discovered the local one a week ago and the prices there are the same or better than the Sandringham market twice a week that i usually try to go to, when my work schedule permits.

Owing to the fact that I feel horrible i shouldn't really be making plans to drive back to hamilton, but seeing my mum always makes me feel better. And i have to carry my nephews very oversized present back to him. But he won't see it til christmas. But I think he'll really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment