Sunday, December 11, 2011

Emotional Ties

Over the last few days I’ve had a hankering to write, which is quite unusual because I haven’t had that feeling for a long time. Usually when I do write something its because I’ve forced myself to do so after a long time of thinking about it and not actually doing it. But that’s changed, something has changed within me and I’m not sure what it is exactly.

Yesterday I fasted, for two reasons. One was for help for a friend who is going through a rough patch at the moment, and the other was for me to be able to find out my emotional connection to food. My friend reckoned that’s what she did and that enabled her to lose masses of weight and stopped her eating compulsively. Most people eat compulsively, so I don’t feel bad about it, but it is something that I would like to change about myself because I never used to do that.

It’s a bit of a long story though, I should go back and figure out what I actually want to say about it. Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment