Thursday, June 21, 2012

Road trip

I've been on holiday this week, which has been a much needed break. Shift work is draining, some time out is really needful to recuperate. According to my workmates I don't have enough of a life to actually merit needing to rest but whatever, my life is my own. Why should I feel guilty because you have children and I don't? Getting to catch up with friends and travel round the north island has been massively draining, but awesome. So grateful to dad for fixing up some issues with my car so I could be on my way. I love road trips. I would love them better if I had some friends to keep me company, but most of my single friends are now dating, good on them. So i took the next best option and road tripped to visit friends that I hadn't caught up with in a while. Home tomorrow. I'm sad my holiday is nearly over, but glad while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment