Tuesday, December 16, 2008

10 things I love about her

Todays post is dedicated to my beautiful sister, one of my favourite people in the world, in honour of her upcoming birthday. And my 10 top things are... (drumroll please)... 1) She is selfless - she puts her familys needs before her own & is always thinking of other people 2) She has a lot of faith, and always trusts that things will work out. And they usually do. 3) She can sit down and in one sitting create a work of art, or craft, or anything really, she doesn't need instructions she can just whip stuff up off the top of her head (or the tips of her fingers rather) 4) She is the best listener in the whole wide world. I guess that suggests that I'm the worst, I probably am, but she lets me talk and talk whenever I want, granted, I can't be sure she's listening, but half the time I don't need her to pay attention, I just want her to be there while I vent. 5) She is my favourite hair stylist and makeup artist ever (once again, always doing things for other people. Since I'm a recipient of her services, I can't complain) 6) When I'm upset she pulls faces at me to cheer me up and make me laugh. My favourite is the sucking-her-nose-in one. 7) She is straight up honest and not afraid to chastise when needed 8) She is a Photo-shop whiz, collages, image correction, different colours, layering, anything you need, she can do it. She also takes great photos and is awesome with photo shoots. 9) Even though she doesn't think she is, she's very spiritually inclined. Sometimes she will just blurt stuff out without thinking, and then it will be perfectly inspired and true and blows everyone away. 10) She is an awesome pianist, she can play anything at the drop of a hat, she recreates everything she plays into masterpieces, and her compositions are so beautiful they make me cry (sometimes) 10) She's always there for me when I need her. Yes I know thats more than 10. Love you big sis, MWA!

No comments:

Post a Comment