Thursday, November 26, 2009

More detoxing

Well after several failed attempts at detoxing, I had what seemed like a meridian massage earlier this week (complete with tibetan chimes and crystal infused oils) along with a few comments from the therapist about getting my eating right. I also looked at a few of her angel cards, one of which said, you're addicted and oversensitive to sugar, you need to detox. Which was something i'd been thinking about doing for a while now.

I plan to detox for at least 10 days with the intention of extending it as much as possible. Depending on how long i can hold out. Today is day 2. Day three is usually the hardest. Today i only have a mild headache. I was going to do a full water only fast, but i've now resolved to take it more gently by having some food, since i still have to go to work.

Namely been having green smoothies in the morning, apples for morning and afternoon tea, and lots of herbal teas throughout.

The books of Moses and Genesis talk about herbs being created for meat for man and beast. Very interesting.

Next month for our birthday my sister and I are going to an "Unplug from the world" retreat. I think it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment