Monday, April 26, 2010

Possible Upheavals

I applied for a job back in my home town last week, not that I'm sick of Auckland yet, but the opportunity presented itself to me, and the opportunity looked good. If i dont get the job then everything will remain the same.

If i do get the job i'll have a couple of weeks to pack up my whole life again and traipse back down to the place I grew up. I'm not sure whether to be more excited or more uneasy.

In any case, i'm not thinking too much about it, this time next week i'll be in the south island. I love holidays. I love thinking about holidays and deciding what i'm going to do. Christchurch, Queenstown, Wanaka, Kaikoura and Nelson. Two of those places i've never been to and one i've just gone past on a bus at night. This will be my last holiday for a while, I don't really like travelling too much during winter.

My interview today was slightly uncomfortable. I've never had a phone interview before. It was a bit off putting, and made it hard to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment