Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Strangeness of Dreams

Having weird vivid dreams lately - & some of them feel like deja vu. Last night I dreamed I was on a hiking expedition which headed underground - literally. Through caves, rocks, squeezes, stalagtites & stalagmites, and finally came out through an underground waterfall. Also had the creeped out feeling that someone or something was following us as we travelled.

I've been having lots of dreams lately about the bush - beautiful scenery, I wish I could remember it better. This one recurring place that I've never seen before in my life but i'd like to go there. It has an awesome deep swimming hole, linked to a river heading downstream on one side & a waterfall feeding it on the other. It had a great picnic - meadow on the other side, sloping steeply down into the water. I think in my dream we came across it accidentally while heading somewhere else.

Going to see Inception tomorrow. Maybe thats why my minds been dwelling on dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment