Thursday, November 21, 2013

Un-holidays

To some people holidays are about relaxing. To me holidays are about cramming in all the things I've been wanting to do but haven't quite got around to. But this time around, owing to being sick I've been forced to take a chill pill and NOT go do all the things i wanted to do. I went to Nelson but I only lasted a few days before I was missing my own bed and wanting to come home. I felt so sick and lethargic and didn't really want to go anywhere or do anything, what a waste of time. I was annoyed at myself. But now I'm home and sleeping in my own bed which just does wonders, I really don't sleep very well when I'm away. I'm so glad to be back home. Now I just want to relax and not think about all the things I'm missing out on doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment