Friday, May 29, 2009

Thoughts of the last 72hrs

I like turbulence, it reminds me of roller coasters when I was a kid. The thought that I might die never seems to occur to me. Wellington is colder than I expected. I should have expected it to be cold. Wow that tunnel is really narrow, what happens if someone else wants to come through in the opposite direction? Nobody here looks happy. Theres a supermarket right across the road. A two person room all to myself? How kind of you. So thats where the politicians go to work. This place is huge, I could spend a week here. Free old school tv and ads here? Look at that, my white ancestors fought against my brown ancestors in the maori wars. and got medals for it. I am half caste New Zealand. Save Manners mall on facebook? Why do they want to save the mall? whos destroying it? Swonderful, what a cool name for a store, reminds me of that old musical... i forget the name of it. Damn it that car nearly hit me. i hate one way grid streets, how are you supposed to know which direction cars are coming from? Hey isn't that the building where they had the Lord of the Rings premiere? Wasn't Gollum or someone hanging over it? I like sushi. Salmon & avocado mmm. No pens, only pencils, don't destroy the archives. Hey my great great grandma's will is in french, that is cool. Burial locator, was he or was he not related to me? Ooh look that is James Jordan's dad, well I finally linked up a whole family. Should I go on the Te Papa ride or shouldn't I? It looks good. But then it might give me a headache. How am I supposed to cram 6 floors of viewing into 4 hrs? Oh well give it a shot. i don't like the photography section. But the cloud artwork NZ words painted all over the wall is quite impressive. The tunnel again. Hey there are alcoves in it, just like Chad said. I wonder if you could hide in there while a bus was going through. I bet people do do that, just for dares & giggles. They're serving alcohol on this flight? good grief. and home. sleep. sweet oblivion. WORK!!!! is it that time already? dumb. glad its only 4hrs today. I think its time to revisit my blog. Yes, lets do that. "We?" since when am I "plural?"... and we will stop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment