Friday, August 7, 2009

Free Questioning

I write myself a question with my usual writing hand (my left for me) and answer it with the wrong hand. This way I get the answers from my subconscious, the things that come out are usually quite startling to say the least. I get all sorts of information about the things that are going on underneath my conscious awareness.

How do I feel now?

What has caused me to feel this way?

What is this attached to/when have I felt this way before?

At that time, what lie did I take on as truth?

How has this belief manifested throughout my life?

What is the truth?

How do I feel now?

I’m not sure that I want to put the experiences that I had down, because although I’ve worked through them personally, and they don’t hold any more pain or hurt for me, they might upset certain people who may one day read this. But its definitely not intended to offend.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment