Friday, May 15, 2015

Back in Geneve!

Just a quick post as I don't have a computer at the moment. So yesterday I got sunburnt in Cinque Terre and today its pouring in Geneva. We just arrived. We are staying at the central hotel one night then a Youth Hostel our other two nights here.

I went out to see the street where I used to live, La Vieille Ville (The Old Town), and Parc des bastions where we used to go walking with its Reformers wall which celebrates all the first protestants. Tonight we're going to have dinner with a couple I used to know. Our train trip this morning was awesome, we passed Chateau de Chillon which I went to before, Renens where I also lived and the Alps which were amazing and had waterfalls coming off them like Milford sound in the rain. Passed some cute little swiss towns as well. Wish I had more time to write, because despite the rain, I love it here!

The train station (Gare) is completely different to how I remember it, and very disorientating.

No comments:

Post a Comment