Saturday, March 20, 2010

Holiday

One of the things that I like about holidays, is doing things i wouldn't normally do if i were at home. If i were at home doing something out of my comfort zone, chances are i would run into someone i know and have to deal with awkwardness from them.

But being away from home, and unlikely to run into anyone i know - and given that i will probably never see any of these people again - leaves me free to enjoy myself exactly as I please.

Theres a cyclone blowing in, and it started raining just as i got on the bermuda triangle ride at sea world today, and i forgot how soaked you get when you sit near the front of the boat, and it drops 30 or so metres and consequently i am drenched and have no jacket to put on until i get home. And i promised myself i would go to baskin robbins for icecream which seems redundant since its no longer warm outside and probably getting dark about now.

My feet are sore and my head hurts, I think I hurt my neck on the roller coaster or the jet ski ride but i had a really great day. It was so much fun. I can't remember when i had such a good day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment