Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 10

I had really sore painful muscles up the back of my legs yesterday. I couldn’t figure out why, because I hadn’t done any strenuous lifting or activity at all.

One of the testimonials for this cleanse said that they had had really tight leg muscles up the back of their legs which had rectified itself during the cleanse. Apparently the quads and calf muscles are intrinsically linked to the bowel system but I’m not sure how.

So I figure maybe the soreness was my body removing lactic acid from those muscles in order to remove it from my body, at least that’s what I’m hoping. Today my legs feel a lot better. I went for a walk for an hour this morning and I didn’t have any tightness in my legs.

I went out shopping today and it was great. I was trying on shirts that almost made me look really skinny. And then I realized what it was – my waist is coming back! Its awesome, I’m very pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment