Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 11

Only 4 more days to go! Last night my cousin had her 8th birthday and baptism. My nephew attempted to upstage the whole event, he kept going up to the podium and asking when it was his turn to speak. Afterwards they had a supper, and I was relieved to see that some nice person had brought some fruit and fruit kebabs – they were all delicious!

My sister who is planning to start her detox today with a 4 day fast, was piling up the chocolate cake and lollies on her plate. It reminded me of the way a starving person will stuff themselves with food in the belief that there will be no more tomorrow. I warned her that if she’s fasting all those toxins are going to be streaming back through her blood stream tomorrow but I don’t think she was listening to me. And my aunty told me to stop being disgusting.

I’ve noticed that since I’ve only been living on fruit and vegetables, I actually feel more full on a lot less food. And I haven’t been craving anything for the last couple of days like I normally would do every day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment