Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 9

I went and weighed and measured myself today. I was quite pleased with the results, as my waist and hip measurements have both gone down considerably, as well as my weight, however I’m not sure if this is just a temporary thing and my weight might go up again in a few days when I’m back on a normal diet. I really hope not but it’s a possibility.

My friend Tracy did a 40 day fast a few months ago, and I now hear that this other person I know is into day 30 of completing his own one. I went onto you tube last week and found a woman who had done 3 consecutive 40 day fasts one after the other. I think she was jewish. She said she was doing the fast for God. She was 31yrs old, the mother of 7 children and her youngest one was 6wks old.

I thought she looked markedly improved after the first 40 days (I skipped from day 1 to day 40 to day 80 to day 120) and disgustingly skeletal after the 120th. And on top of that she broke her fast with steak, which is one of the stupidest things you can do, taking the hardest thing to digest into your body after its been without food for 4 months. She got a lot of flak for that.

I think it would be a good idea to start a fast after doing a detox cleanse like mine, since a lot of the toxins would already be removed from the body so there wouldn’t be so much headachiness and fatigue in the beginning. But I’m not sure if that’s a feasible idea since I’m going on a road trip in a week and its going to be difficult to stick to my plan of eating healthy the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment