Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 15

Yesterday I finished all my herbal capsules in the morning, and in the evening I started taking my probiotics. Apparently now my gut needs to be repopulated by hordes of good bacteria in order to destroy all the bad bacteria that may still be remaining.

I was hard out wanting some chocolate by evening time, so clearly the detox hasn't helped my cravings, but I resisted by telling myself i had to keep up the healthy food aspect until after I'd gotten my final weight and measurements.

So over the course of the last 2 weeks, I have lost an amazing 6kgs, as well as about 12 inches. I'm very pleased. I texted my sister, who is about to start her own detox, and she asked me to help her achieve the same. I think competition is a good motivator for me, but i don't know if its the same for her. All I know is, the longer i can avoid junk food and chocolate, the better off I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment