Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 15

Attempted 2 24hr fasts over the weekend, that was dumb, had headaches and chills and nausea. Somehow did something to my left leg that feels like i ripped a muscle, can't understand how because i can barely walk on my munted feet let alone do anything strenuous like you'd think that you need to do to hurt yourself so barely you can hardly stand up straight. Gonna try an epsom salts bath later on, apparently thats good for sore muscles, if thats what my problem is. Then sleep all afternoon. This morning when i jumped on the scales i seemed to have lost 3kgs, but you never know, i might find them later. Psyllium fibre is brilliant, i must say. Yesterday i decided to do a 7day no meat no dairy no bread thing, which started today. I've been craving sugar all day, I resorted to homogenised date/almond balls, yum. My sister agreed to come visit me in Aucks with her baby next week, i'm very much looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment