Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 19

It seems weird doing a running commentary on the same subject over a period of time, maybe because I haven't tried it before. The red patch on my leg has shrunk slightly which I think is a good thing. I ignored medical advice and went back to work today, I've run out of sick leave for the year, and besides, saturdays are time and a half, sick days are not.

I had a huge craving for home made hash browns when I got home. I tried to stave it off with a salad, but that didn't cut it... mmm they smelt seriously good, even though I couldn't find my edmonds recipe book and had to improvise. Cheese and potato is such a deliciously savoury combination, the bland but soft potato with the crispy salty creaminess of the cheese melted and dripping. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment