Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 8

Yesterday being daylight savings changeover, with a 2:30am start at work, I thought that i would be completely wiped out for the whole week. Surprisingly not. I can only attribute this to the amount of chlorophyll in my system. Drinking it powdered, eating it, drinking it juiced, I think its having a positive effect on me. The most amazing thing for me so far is that it beautifully counterbalances my sugar induced lows, I eat chocolate, I become high, I drop suddenly and green water is the only thing that makes me feel better. And for some unknown reason my mind has been a lot clearer lately. I got a bus into the city this morning so i could do some research at the town library, and try out a new juice bar, Suju. They make green smoothies. I had one for morning tea. Now I feel like going for a run. I think i should read Slow Burn again. Stu Mittleman seems like a man who knows what he's talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment