Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 18

Today I went to the doctor. He told me I have phlebitis, which is apparently similar to thrombosis or cellulitis, I forget which, I just know we discussed both of them. He was upset that the antibiotics he gave me last time didn't work, so I omitted to mention to him that I lost the bottle partway through my scheduled dosage of 10 days and never finished. Oops.

Phlebitis is something to do with your vein being infected or clogged, we googled it but i've forgotten now, this is whats to blame for the nasty red patch on my leg. So I started taking the antibiotics (again!) like a good girl, which is not what I want to do at all, my aversion to medication is even greater than my mistrust of drs, not the individuals themselves, but the medical profession.

I won't get up on my soapbox for today and rant about the white supremist drug lords merck, roche, bayer etc and how they oversell toxic noxious pharmaceutical drugs to all and sundry poisoning the population by degrees in order to keep everyone sick and in need of their medications at overinflated prices so that they can suck the population dry.

No todays post is not about them, its about how I felt much better today. Whether it was the delicious fruit smoothie I made myself this afternoon or the herbal detox tea i had or possibly even the antibiotics. But the dr told me to draw a line about the phlebitis patch on my leg and if the redness spread outside of the line to go to the hospital immediately for fear of immediate dispatchment to the next realm. Luckily it hasn't yet. Will see what happens tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment